We offer free estimates for all jobs with the best possible advice to find the right solution for your situation.
Unblocking Blocked Drains Farnham
Blocked Drains? Here at Drainage Care, our professional team can deliver a comprehensive range of drainage services for all kinds of properties across the Farnham area. Whether your business is flooding due to a blocked drain or your home is full of unpleasant smells, our team of experienced drainage specialists is here for you.
When it comes to great property maintenance, it is essential that you don’t overlook your drains. We don’t tend to think about these essential systems and often forget about them until they start to cause us problems. Any kind of drainage issue can be extremely irritating to deal with. In the most severe cases, they can even lead to permanent property damage. Dealing with blocked drains is absolutely essential if you want to keep your property a safe and comfortable space to live or work.
We offer emergency drain clearance, high pressure jetting and drain repair, with a free no obligation quote and no call out charge. Available 24 hours a day we provide the best customer service and have helped customers in Farnham with insurance claims, drain cleaning, blocked toilets and emergency plumber problems. Registered in England we have a great response time.
Blocked Drains Farnham
Your drains can become blocked in a number of different ways. Some will happen as a direct result of your own treatment of the drains in your home or business, whilst others will occur as a result of the environment, weather conditions or other circumstances which are beyond your control. Consequently, these blockages can cause a number of problems to your property, so it is important that you know why your drainage pipes have become blocked and therefore avoid the same mistakes being made in the future.
Here are some of the most common causes of drain blockages in properties:
- Flushing the Wrong Things – Some common causes of drain blockages are due to flushing the wrong materials down the toilet. While objects such as toilet roll and human waste are fine as they will degrade in the pipes and eventually be carried away, there are a variety of other materials which will not degrade in the same manner. Some of the biggest problems for toilet drainage systems to handle our regular, household materials such as:
- Sanitary Products.Kitchen Roll.Wet Wipes or Baby Wipes.Makeup.
These materials can easily become trapped in the drains and lead to blockages. As the blockage will often occur close to a toilet, it can result in a variety of issues including slow toilet-draining, unpleasant smells and human waste becoming trapped in the pipe.
- Tree Root Intrusion – One of the most serious issues for your drains can happen when a tree root or other natural growth enters your drains. Roots can be attracted to the moisture in your pipes and will enter through even the tiniest of cracks or gaps. Tree roots can grow extremely quickly in your drains, resulting in hard-to-shift blockages.
- Drains and Pipes Collapsing – Drains or pipes which aren’t suitable for their position in the system can be vulnerable to collapsing in on themselves. This happens most frequently with main drains before they join the main sewer lines. Consequently, these pipes are placed under a great deal of pressure by the rest of the system and, when this is combined with the threats from soil movement or plant growth, they can easily become damaged.
- FOGs and Food Waste – Food waste, especially fats, oils and greases (otherwise known as FOGs) are a major concern for your drain’s health. These substances can easily adhere to the inside of your pipes and begin to build up. They can completely close off your drain or simply reduce the operational width at a certain point, increasing pressure on the rest of the system. They can even contribute to the corrosion of the pipes wherever they adhere to them. Fats, oils, and greases can be very difficult to shift without the correct equipment, so you need a professional team for these issues. FOG blocked drains Farnham need to be effectively cleaned and the pipe treated to prevent the issue from developing again in the future.
Here at Drainage Care, we are able to identify the location of these blockages and ensure they are being eliminated in the best way. Thanks to our industry-leading CCTV drain surveys, we can work with you to identify any drainage problems, including blockages and damage to the pipes. Following CCTV drain surveys, we will be able to recommend the best way to proceed after seeing the blockage up close.
Why are Blocked Drains in Farnham Such a Problem?
Any kind of drainage issue can lead to a number of issues across your property. Seemingly minor ones can include slow-draining or gurgling drains and sinkholes. However, in the worst cases, blockages can increase the pressure on your system. This can cause pipes to burst across your property, which will result in property damage, damp, mould and even potential flooding.
There is also the risk that waste can become trapped in the pipes, resulting in a hazardous environment for your health. Unpleasant smells coming from your drains can indicate that you are putting your health at risk whenever you spend time in your property.
As you can see, it is important that you deal with any and all blocked drains or other drainage issues in an effective and timely manner. Otherwise, you could end up with a costly repair bill or an environment which is hazardous to your health.
Contact Drainage Care Today for Blocked Drains Solving
If you need a professional team to work with you to rectify any blocked drains at your property, then get in touch with Drainage Care UK today. We can help you to keep your drains clear through our comprehensive service. We are able to use our industry-leading technology to find your blockage with CCTV drain surveys and advise you on the best way to proceed. We can also offer a range of different drain unblocking services, including high-pressure water-jetting. Regardless of the service, you decide to use, you’ll be provided with a high standard of service throughout.
For more information on our diverse range of groundworks and drainage services, get in touch with our team today. You can reach us directly by calling us on 0800 193 9973. Alternatively, you can send any queries or concerns you have via our simple online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Thames Ditton
Fill out a form: