We offer free estimates for all jobs with the best possible advice to find the right solution for your situation.
Why choose us?
- Fully qualified drainage experts
- 1 hour response
- Accredited Health & Safety Contractor
- NADC accredited contractor
Block Paving and Driveways
Salisbury, Fordingbridge, New Forest
There are many advantages to block paving and driveways when compared to gravel, grass or soil. It really isn’t a surprise that more and more households in the UK are choosing to not only create practical driveways, but to design unique garden spaces which are extremely comfortable to spend time in. Whether you choose from traditional or more contemporary styles, the wide range of options available to you means that you’re guaranteed to end up with a stunning, practical design.
Here at Drainage Care UK, we have been helping properties across the South West to realise the potential of their outdoor space for many years. Whether you’re looking for driveway paving or paving stones to create a comfortable outdoor space, our experienced team are here for you. As an essential part of our paving installation services, we can also include a range of different flooding prevention techniques, including directional waterflow and in-built grates to eliminate standing water.
Why Choose Block Paving and Driveways for Your Home?
There are many different benefits associated with block paving and driveways in the UK, particularly when they are compared to the limited practical alternatives. Whether you’re looking to create an attractive front garden, a comfortable rear garden or a side-driveway on your semi-detached property, we’ll be able to help you realise the perfect design to suit your needs.
Just some of the great advantages of paving when compared to other garden surfaces are:
- Highly Versatile and Customisable – Today’s paving stones is available in a wide variety of both colours and styles. That gives you the opportunity to create stunning patterns on your driveway or patio. This could include intricate designs, simple shapes and much more.Our wide range of coloured paving stones are the perfect choice for your property. Anything from simple neutral colours to natural-looking reds and even pale greens.
In some cases, you aren’t limited by square or rectangular paving stones either. We can offer all kinds of shapes and styles to suit your exterior space. Anything from curved, angled or even more diverse shapes can all be an integral part of your driveway or patio design.
- Low Maintenance – Due to their hard-wearing nature, paving requires very little in the way of maintenance. These resistant materials do not need polishing and will never need repainting. All these spaces require is the occasional clean with soap and water. Block paving and stone driveways can easily withstand all kinds of harsh weather conditions with little risk.
- Eco-Friendly – When compared to other potential surfaces for your drives and patios, block paving is extremely environmentally friendly. As these surfaces are largely porous they can help to reduce the risk of standing water causing long-term damage to your property. These materials are also a great option when it comes to enhancing your property’s drainage solutions.
- Durability – The block paving that we can provide is extremely hard-wearing. In most cases, it can be expected to provide completely reliable service for more than 20 years. It can easily handle foot and vehicle traffic without sustaining damage – as such, block paving is commonly used in high-footfall areas of both airports and docks.This substance is also unaffected by a wide range of other materials, including:
- Most Industrial Chemicals.
Thanks to the interlocking nature of block paving, it can further provide enhanced durability when compared to other kinds of stone-based installations. Another great benefit is that, if damage is somehow caused to one of the panels used in the installation, the entire surface does not need to be uprooted. The damaged stone can simply be replaced with minor costs to you.
Choose Drainage Care UK for Professional Block Paving and Driveways Installation
Here at Drainage Care UK, we can provide a comprehensive service when it comes to installing block paving in your home or business. We can work with you throughout the entire process, including excavation of previous substances and sub-base installation, right through to levelling off the finished project.
Our team have extensive experience when it comes to all kinds of groundwork. We can deliver industry-leading groundwork services to all our clients with a focus on comfort, incredible design and practicality. In addition, we can provide a variety of drainage-focused services to prevent lasting damage to your property due to flooding, burst pipes and standing water.
Whether you’re in need of a complete overhaul of your patio or driveways, or simple repair work for an existing space. For more information on the wide range of groundworks services that we can provide, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team directly. You can call us today on 0800 193 9973. Alternatively, you can also make the most of our handy online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Thames Ditton
Gleam Machine Menorca