Underwater Drainage Systems
Ensuring that your property’s drainage systems are suitable for your needs is extremely important. Any weakness in your system, either due to a poor design or wear and tear, can lead to long-term structural concerns. Thanks to underground drainage systems, you’ll be able to protect your home or business from the effects of the weather. These underground solutions are ideal for all kinds of properties, including commercial, residential and industrial properties.
Here at Drainage Care, our experienced team of drain specialists are here to help. We can work with you to create the ideal drainage solutions to suit your property’s needs. Whether you need underground drainage installation or repairs, our team are here for you. We can help you to design the perfect system which will deal with all kinds of waste, including rainwater and grey water.
What are Underground Drainage Systems?
These drainage solutions are designed to deal with all kinds of waste you might be struggling to deal with. They are essential for any property in the UK, as they allow you to dispose of all kinds of waste. Without effective drainage, your sinks, showers and toilets won’t work as they should. They can also lead to serious structural damage which can result in costly repairs.
The Drainage Care team specialise in installing a complete range of drainage systems, both above and underground. In the past, we’ve installed drains, sewers and surface water disposal systems to keep your property clear of waste water. Whether you’re looking for a complete drainage installation service or simple repairs, get in touch with our experienced team today.
Drainage Systems for Properties in the UK
Every property needs to have access to drainage. Whether that takes to form of a septic tank system or a mains sewer connection depends on the property. Without reliable drainage, homes can quickly become unliveable and hazardous to your health. Installing these systems underground is the most convenient and effective way to provide high-quality drainage.
Why are Underground Drainage Systems So Important?
Every day, your property is guaranteed to generate waste water of some kind. That can be due to sinks, showers, toilets or rainwater. If it isn’t directed away from your property, then this can lead to serious property damage and, in some cases, health risks.
If you don’t equip your home or business with reliable drainage systems, then you could be putting your entire property at risk. Some of the most common issues that you might happen to suffer from include:
- Waterlogged Soil – If soil around your building becomes waterlogged, this can lead to a range of serious problems. Waterlogged soil is one of the main causes of damage to a property’s foundations. This soil can become swollen and heavy. When the water clears, it can shrink again. This movement can cause foundations to shift and, in some cases, even break.
- Standing Water – Standing water can cause long-term damage to your property. In addition to looking unpleasant, it can also cause irreparable damage to your grass, flag stones and other surfaces. Standing water can also become foul and create a perfect breeding ground for certain insects and a range of illnesses.
- Health Hazards – If waste water isn’t directed away from your property, it can lead to serious health hazards. Grey water, which is water containing faecal matter, skin cells and food waste, can easily lead to a range of serious infections and illnesses. These can not only be serious on their own but can exacerbate existing health conditions.
We offer free estimates for all jobs with the best possible advice to find the right solution for your situation.
A Comprehensive Underground Drainage Systems Installation and Repair Service
Here at Drainage Care, our experienced team can deliver a complete range of drainage installation and repair services across South West England. We can provide a comprehensive service, helping you to equip your property with the perfect waste management solution for your needs.
We can provide any kind of system you need, including:
- Corrugated and PVC Subsurface Pipes.
- Mole Drainage, including:
- Mole Collector Pipes.
- Gravel Mole Drains.
- Interceptor Drains.
- Ground Water Pumps and Drainage Systems.
As part of our service, we can create systems which are designed to drain excess water from your entire property, or deal with grey waste from your building. Our subsurface drainage systems are ideal for a complete range of properties. Thanks to the hard-wearing nature of our pipes, they will be able to deliver many years of reliable service.
The kind of subsurface drainage system you choose will provide different benefits to your property. We can deliver a range of systems to a variety of depths. This means that your underground drainage systems will deliver a reliable, long-term service. As they are underground, they will also be protected from most forms of damage and will not create an eyesore on your property.
Contact Drainage Care for Underground Drainage Systems in the South-West
If you’re looking for professional underground drainage systems installation or repair services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today. We can deliver a comprehensive service for all kinds of properties, including homes and businesses across the South-West of England.
You can reach our team of dedicated drainage specialists today by calling us directly on 0800 193 9973. You can also send any questions or concerns that you might have through our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 10 year guarantee with all work
- No call out charges
- 24/7 emergency drainage
- Free advice over the phone
- 100% positive feedback
- NADC approved