Here at Drainage Care, we specialise in the design, installation and maintenance of bespoke drainage systems. Our experienced team can help you to prevent blockages and other damages, in addition to ensuring longevity throughout the system. Our school drainage systems are ideal for all kinds of educational facilities. They can deliver a reliable service to one or more buildings. They can be connected to both mains sewer lines and septic tanks.
Hard-Wearing, Reliable School Drainage Systems in the South-West of England
One of the main problems with modern school drains is that they have been forced to evolve. Most schools have grown bigger over the years, adding more buildings and rooms to deal with more students. As a result, these properties don’t have the best drainage systems to handle a high volume of waste. Similarly, most schools have developed over many years, using whatever materials were available at the same time. This has led to inefficient and easily-damaged systems which can cause a great deal of disruption.
Any kind of school drains systems will suffer from its own unique challenges, whether that is due to mismatched pipes or old, ineffective designs. Here at Drainage Care, we can install completely new and matching systems for schools throughout the South-West of England. Our experienced team can install a bespoke system to prevent regular blockages and other forms of damage.
The Risks of Poor School Drainage
Schools are vulnerable to all kinds of drainage damage. When drain pipes do become damaged or otherwise impaired, this can require quick and often expensive repair work. Thanks to Drainage Care’s complete installation services, you’ll be able to avoid these issues. Some of the most common kinds of problems associated with ineffective school drainage can include:
- Blockages – Drain pipes can easily become blocked in schools and education facilities. It can be difficult to maintain good drainage care when there are so many people using these drains daily. Students of all ages can easily dispose of all kinds of waste, sometimes even deliberately causing blockages in sinks and toilets. Having hard-wearing drains which can deal with these blockages is the most effective way of preventing long-term damage.Blocked drains can be caused by disposing of waste which is unsuitable for flushing. School drains are just as vulnerable as commercial and residential drains to blockages. Drains can easily become blocked following the attempted disposal of:
- Baby Wipes and Wet Wipes.
- Rolled Up Toilet Paper and Kitchen Roll.
- Food Packaging.
- Makeup Waste.
- Human Waste.
- Collapsed and Damaged Pipes – As many school’s drainage systems have been in-place for many years, they will have suffered extensive wear and tear. This can easily lead to collapses in the pipe and other issues. In some cases, this can cause water to escape from the pipe and other serious issues to occur.
- Pipe Intrusions – Tree roots are another common cause of problems in the UK. Tree roots will naturally grow in the direction of your pipes as they can detect moisture. They will only require a small gap, such as a loose connection or crack to enter your drains. Once inside, these roots will grow extremely quickly due to the moisture and nutrients in grey water.Tree roots can cause serious problems, including damage and immovable blockages, if not cleared quickly.
We offer free estimates for all jobs with the best possible advice to find the right solution for your situation.
Maintenance for School Drainage Systems in the South-West of England
School drainage systems will be forced to deal with a high volume of waste over the years. This can include actual grey water from sinks, showers and toilets as well as rainwater. It is common for school drain pipes to struggle with such a high volume of water. In many cases, they will start to suffer all kinds of damage, many of which can cause serious structural problems.
Here at Drainage Care, we can provide a complete range of maintenance for school drains. Whether you need complete repair services or replacement of damaged pipes, our experienced team are here to help. We can deliver our professional service to all kinds of education buildings and properties in the UK.
For School Drainage Systems Maintenance and Installation, Get in Touch Today
The Drainage Care team can deliver comprehensive maintenance and installation services for all kinds of educational buildings in the UK. We can help to install completely bespoke systems or work to repair existing solutions.
For more information on the wide range of benefits that a school drainage system can provide, get in touch with our experienced team today. You can reach our team of drainage professionals by calling us directly on 0800 193 9973. You can also send any questions or concerns that you might have through our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- 10 year guarantee with all work
- No call out charges
- 24/7 emergency drainage
- Free advice over the phone
- 100% positive feedback
- NADC approved